Student Services: FAQs

Career Planning and Job Search

Fees and Financial Aid

  • I have a question about financial aid.
  • Please see the financial aid page.
  • I have a question about cost of attendance, fee payment, or the Deferred Payment Plan.
  • Please see the fees page.
  • What are the requirements for, and how do I apply for, for the Loan Repayment Assistance Program (LRAP)?
  • Please see the Loan Repayment Assistance page.

Information Technology

  • I have a question about my computer or the facilities in the computer lab.
  • Please see the Information Technology department.
  • Help! My computer isn't working.
  • To support students during working hours, there is an IT staff member in the Instructional Computing Center, room 0105, in addition to the staff in the main office at 1270 King Hall. Their office hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM. They can also be reached at

Student Organizations

  • I have a question about student organizations.
  • Please see the student organizations page.
  • I would like to reserve a room.
  • You can reserve a room in King Hall by visiting the UC Davis School of Law Intranet. Login, click on the "Community" tab, and select "Room Schedule." The Dean's Office will email you as soon as they approve your room reservation. If you have erroneously scheduled an event on the Intranet "Room Schedule" system, please contact the Dean's Office Assistant at (530) 752-0243 to remove the event. (Otherwise, the erroneously scheduled event will appear on King Hall's LCD screens.) You can book campus facilities via Campus Events & Visitors Services (CEVS); please visit Event Services, which also includes location, hours of operation and other details. Only the two officers listed on the group's SPAC registration form may reserve facilities on campus. Organizers of large events must first consult with Marketing and Public Relations Events Coordinator Gia Hellwig ( before scheduling to avoid date conflicts.
  • I have a question about Sympa, the mailing list system for UC Davis.
  • Please see the Sympa help page.