Loan Repayment Assistance: Application

What is the deadline to apply?

King Hall graduates can apply for up to three and one-half years after graduation.

The deadline to submit applications for the January payment period is November 15.

The deadline to submit applications for the July payment period is June 15.

Application Forms

LRAP Application and Checklist  ( For New and Renewal applicants)

LRAP Employment Verification ( For use if your employer does not have an employment verification system)

LRAP Forgiveness Application  ( Submit to request forgiveness of LRAP if you do not re-apply for the next benefit period)

LRAP Status Change

Submit the status change form if you have changes to the following:

  • Employment
  • Job duties, scheduled hours, or income
  • Marital Status
  • Legal Dependent(s)

The changes, along with supporting documentation, should be reported within 30 days of the event. Failure to report these changes with the allotted grace period will result in disqualification of your loan forgiveness for the benefit period.

Sample LRAP Supporting Documents

Position Description on Non-Profit Letterhead

Duty Statement/Position Description on Government Agency Letterhead

Employer IRS Tax-Exempt Verification

LRAP Bylaws

Please read the LRAP Bylaws for more detailed information. If you have questions the LRAP Bylaws do not address, please call 530-752-6573 or send email inquiries to School of Law Financial Aid.

Sample and Example Documents

Sample IRS Tax Exemption Verification

Sample Duty Statement

Sample NSLDS Loan List

Sample Direct Loan Account Summary

Sample ACS Account Detail


Loan Servicing

As of July 31, 2017, Affiliated Computer Services (ACS) is no longer the servicer for Perkins and university student loans.  Heartland ECSI is the new loan servicer and the University of California Office of the President recently notified borrowers of this change by email or U.S. Mail.  After you receive your first billing statement from Heartland ECSI, please register on their website to access your account information.  For billing questions and concerns, please contact Student Accounting