Judge Ramona J. Garrett
King Hall helped Ramona Garrett, once an unwed teen mother, become Solano County’s first female and first African American superior court judge.
- UC Davis J.D. Class of 2013 Achieves Outstanding Bar Passage Rate
- Yale Professor Akhil Amar Delivers Central Valley Foundation Lecture on the First Amendment
- King Hall Students Meet with Justice Anthony Kennedy
- King Hall Ranked in Top 10 for 'Best Environment for Minority Students' in Princeton Review National Survey
- Pulitzer Prize-winner Jose Antonio Vargas "Defines American" in Special Presentation at King Hall
- Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi Speaks at Class of 2013 Commencement