The UC Davis School of Law Electronic Application becomes active September 1, 2013 and will be deactivated at midnight (Pacific Standard Time) on June 30, 2014. This applies to submission of first-year applications only. Please begin the process early to avoid the possibility of "last minute" submission problems.
Please note that electronic submission of the application for admission is required. UC Davis Law School provides an on-line application for admission via a link from our website to that of the Law School Admission Council (LSAC).
If you have a documented disability that precludes you from using the LSAC electronic application process, please contact the School of Law Admission Office, prior to the application deadline, to be provided with an accessible alternative.
To enter the electronic application site, please read the instructions below and click on the link at the bottom of the page.
- September 1 - June 30 Submission of first-year applications only.
- January 1 - June 30 Submission of transfer applications.
- June 1 - July 15 Submission of non-matriculant/visitor applications.
Please note the dates when the LSAC electronic application is active and read the following instructions before beginning the electronic application submission process.
- You can begin work on the application, save it, come back to it at a later time, or complete it entirely prior to electronic submission.
- You must fully adhere to all instructions to ensure successful submission.
- The date you "submit" the electronic application is considered by the law school to be your "application postmark" date.
If you have specific questions about the application or the admission process, please contact the Law School Admission Office at 530.752.6477 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you encounter technical difficulty, please contact the LSAC Help Desk at 215.968.1393.