Contra Costa County Bar Association – Hon. Patricia Herron & Hon. Ellen James Scholarship
Deadline: October 1, 2013
The Women’s Section annually awards the Honorable Patricia Herron and Honorable Ellen James Scholarship to deserving law students who have shown leadership potential, achieved academic success, and helped to advance women’s issues.
- Completion of first year of law school AND
- Resident of Contra Costa County at the time of application OR
- Attend a California Law School and intend to practice law in Contra Costa County after graduation OR
- Attend a California Law School and has current commitments to Contra Costa County and intends to continue commitments to Contra Costa County after graduation
- Commitment to Women’s Issues; Leadership; Academic Achievement; Career Goals; Special Circumstances/Hardship; Financial Need
Obtain application form from the Career Services Office.
Award: $1,000 - $10,000