Thursday, October 14
King Hall, Rm 2320
10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
The California Law Revision Commission will be meeting in King Hall, Rm 2320 on October 14, 2010, from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
The Commission will discuss:
(1) Its work priorities for 2011.
(2) The status of pending Commission-recommended legislation.
(3) A proposal to clarify appellate jurisdiction in bail forfeiture cases.
(4) A proposal to clarify writ jurisdiction in small claims cases.
(5) Two proposals relating to common interest developments (i.e., homeowner associations).
An agenda for the meeting can be found at www.clrc.ca.gov/Mmeetings-agenda.html. This page also provides links to download all written materials that will be considered at the meeting.
For more information about the meeting, please contact Brian Hebert at firstname.lastname@example.org