Cooley Diversity Fellowship
Deadline: February 1, 2013
As part of Cooley LLP's ongoing commitment to diversity, we are proud to offer Diversity Fellowships to outstanding first year law school students. Award recipients will receive a paid 1L Summer Associate position and future financial awards of up to $30,000 to assist with law school tuition.
- Are enrolled full-time in an ABA-accredited law school with an anticipated graduation date of 2015 at the time of application
- Demonstrate a commitment to promoting diversity
- Can participate in and complete Cooley's 2013 Summer Associate Program and
- Will not be the recipient of a diversity award from another law firm paid between January 1, 2013 and August 31, 2013
Fellows will be selected based on consideration of the following factors:
- Demonstrated commitment to promoting diversity
- Undergraduate and law school academic performance
- Personal achievement
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Community service
Applications can be submitted online .
Award: Financial awards of up to $30,000 and a 1L Summer Associate position.