Carlton Fields Diversity Scholarship
Deadline: February 7, 2014
Carlton Fields is dedicated to promoting diversity and fostering an environment of inclusion and respect. We recognize that diverse backgrounds and perspectives enrich the workplace and add value to the legal services we provide to our clients.
As part of our ongoing commitment to diversity and inclusion, we are pleased to sponsor the Wm. Reece Smith, Jr. Diversity Scholarships to two qualifying first-year law students. Each scholarship recipient will receive a paid position in our summer associate program and a $5,000 scholarship.
Eligible Applicants Will Have:
- Diverse background, including ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, culture, or disabilities
- Good standing as a first-year law student at an ABA accredited law school
- A record of achievement that demonstrates great promise for a successful legal career
- A high level of work intensity and aspire to practice law in a highly focused but collegial setting
- Demonstrated leadership ability, excellent writing and interpersonal skills, and academic achievement
Application form available here .
Award: Each scholarship recipient will receive a paid position in our summer associate program and a $5,000 scholarship.